Search the web:

Small Tiny Gadgets

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Do you know that feeling you sometimes get when you get up in the morning are you’re sleepy, tired, annoyed, and irritated? When you have to go to the office and all the world seems to be against you? When there’s no coffee, the toothpaste has come to an end, and you forgot to buy food for your cat? Yeah, you know what I mean.

There’s a cure that can make your day brighter for less than $50 — small tiny geek gadgets! Let me show you some of my favorite gadgets that make me smile every time I look at them, no matter how tired or depressed I am. Note: you can buy all of the gadgets at www.thinkgeek.com. I keep those links saved in my favorites, but you can find them linked through the photos below.

Ninja Toothbrush Sanitizer

bacteria

ElectroMan Surge Protector

ElectroMan

Unique Knife Holder

knife

Mini Pet Cactus

cactus

SurvivalStraps Survival Bracelet

bracelet

Cable Monkey Organizer

Monkey

USB Dog

Humping-USB-Dog

Mini Shopping Cart Desktop Organizer

organizer

Colored Flame Tea Lights

lights

All the above products are available from www.ThinkGeek.com so go ahead and order the best one for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home

Ads

Stats:


reliable statistics

Visitor Map:


free counters

::Notice::

We do not copy anything without permissions/credits, we share whatever is shared with us. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this blog, Contact me and I will definitely try to remove that content asap. Thank you.